Any of the technical devices can undergo certain technical glitches which make their performance slow. In the case of the Netgear router, it might face several issues and errors, which need to be rectified immediately.
There are several reasons because of which the router shows some errors. Such as... the internet connection is very slow, the WiFi card is not able to get detected or the password has been forgotten by the user.
So, what to do in this case? Which technique will be helpful to get rid of all these problems. So, yes the problem will be resolved here.
Reset is the process to set the device to its initial position when it was purchased from the market by removing all of its errors. Once the reset to any of the devices is performed, then it will lead to better performance of the device, by increasing the speed and performing other functions in an excellent manner.
List of issues which can occur to the Netgear router
There could be a lot of issues that can be faced by your favorite Netgear router this could be because of several factors.
● The Netgear router is not powered on.
● After entering the log in detail i.e the password, it is not able to connect also.
● There is an issue with detecting the WiFi card.
● The location where the router setup has been done, may not be the right place where it can receive the proper signals.
● Low power supply
● The power cord is not inserted properly, in that case, the router will work but is not able to share the high-speed internet connection to your workplace by not turning it on. So, all you can do is to Factory Reset Netgear Router
How to perform the Netgear router factory reset?
To perform the Netgear Router Factory Reset, the user needs to follow some of the basic steps, then only the process can be done.
● Search for the reset button.
● It is located behind the router.
● But the thing here is the router button is very small, and it can't be pressed by the hand, so it will be good to take the help of a paperclip or sharp to press it.
● Make sure to press it gently, without making any harm to the Netgear router.
● Press it for at least 5 to 7 seconds.
● In between don’t release the button, or else the whole process will be canceled and it will start again with the new beginning.
● After 7 to 10 seconds release the reset button.
Congratulations! You have done the Netgear router reset.
In case if you have any of the issues while performing the process of Reset Netgear Router then the team of experts is always present to help you out.
The only thing the user needs to do is make a call and talk to one of the highly experienced professionals.